Discover us on video

1st supplier by GREENPEACE

Our production sites in Belgium


I am moving

Please send us the document for the energy takeover, duly filled in and signed by both parties (the person moving out and the person moving in).
Be carefull, prosumers (users and producers of sustainable energy, e.g. by a photovoltaic installation) have to use the document named „Document de reprise des énergies Electricité et/ou gaz Installation de production d’énergies renouvelables.  document for energy take over (move)



usefull links